Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos!


Yeh! I made it to 34. I have to admit that when I was 18 I never thought I would make be 34. I knew I would make it there but just thought it would take forever.

My little brother sent me a text message calling me Gramps. I laughed and told him that the funny thing is that I don't really feel physically older but instead just feel more responsible or at least am suppose to be more responsible.

As a matter of fact I have to say that I may be in just as good of shape as I was when I was 18.

I definitely feel better today then I did at my 21st B-day. All I can disclose it that I crashed my bike on the way home and put cotton socks over my toes before I passed out to not get blood on the sheets. When I awoke the next AM, for some reason the socks were stuck to my toes. Guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one.

Anyway, like many of my B-days, last night I spent my evening eating sushi with people that are special to me.

Thank you Amy and Lane, I had a great B-day.

No comments: